TERM OF USE
Your access to and use of the Tawazun website (the “Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as U.A.E. laws. Your access to the Site is in consideration for your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether or not you are a registered user. By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Tawazun Council (“Tawazun”) reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
1. Use of the Site for the purpose of committing a crime or encouraging others to engage in any conduct that would lead to committing a crime or involves civil liability.
2. Publishing or posting of any unlawful content that includes discrimination, defamation, libel, slander, obscene material, pornographic material, or any other unlawful topic.
3. Use of the Site to impersonate other parties or entities.
4. Use of the Site to upload any material containing software virus, trojans, or any other codes, files, or software that may alter, destroy, or stop the functions of the Site, devices, or software belonging to any other person who may access the Site.
5. Uploading, entering, emailing, or copying of any material you are not entitled to send under any law or contractual relationship.
6. Alteration, destruction, or deletion of any content posted on the Site.
7. Disruption or impedance of normal communication channels in any way possible.
8. Claiming of a relationship with or representation of any company, association, or organization without being authorized to do the same. 9. Posting or sending of any advertisements, unwanted marketing material, or any other form of promotion.
10. Posting of any materials which violate or interfere with the Intellectual Property Rights of others.
11. Collection or storage of the personal information of others.
The Terms and your access to and use of this website are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Any suit, action or proceeding relating to any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms or any such access or use will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Arab Emirates.